- 50 Incredible Tattoos Inspired By Books – Buzzfeed Mobile
- Tree Tattoo.. Put That Over An Open Book And I Want!
- This Quote Is One Of My Favorites Of All Time. It Comes From A Book That I Would Call My Favorite Novel So It Doesn’t Include Any Series – The Book Thief, By Marcus Zusak. The Book Is Very Well Written And Brings A New Perspective To Its Time Period. It Is A Good Read For Anyone And Everyone.
- I Like The Rugged Looking Roses, They Almost Look Like They’d Be In A Comic Book… Beautiful But Not Soft
- I Absolutely Love This. I Love Paint Splatters. Credited As Picture From”black Tattoo Art Book” By Needles And Sins (formerly Needled).
- Granted, most parents probably aren’t hoping, when they read to their kid in bed, that he/she grows up and gets a tattoo of the book they’re reading. But some of these are pretty incredible! (And quite a tribute to the power of books.)
- Guess How Much I Love You | 50 Incredible Tattoos Inspired By Books From Childhood
- Mandala- Alice Carrier
- A world tattoo For Wrist
- 16 Henna Tattoos You’ll Want This Summer –
- clock tattoo